Are you an entrepreneurial-minded undergraduate or graduate student interested in working with startups or starting your own venture? Do you want to collaborate with entrepreneurs and startup teams?
Register now for the Roux Institute January Term Entrepreneurship Immersion Program to spend two weeks honing your entrepreneurial-thinking skills, working with tech startups, and expanding your professional network with our experiential learning program either in-person or online. Whether you want to start your own venture in the future, work at a startup, or just expand your network while learning from real-world entrepreneurs, this is the program for you. Visit our website to learn more and register today!
· Program Highlights:
- Drive innovation while working on projects directly with startup companies at the Roux Institute, to resolve business problems in a real-world context
- Hone your entrepreneurial-thinking skills to create your own venture in the future
- Learn from experienced entrepreneurs and startup founders
- Expand your professional network and add experience to your resume
· Fast Facts:
- Program Dates: January 2-January 14
- Scholarship Opportunities: Financial assistance and scholarship opportunities will be available to students accepted to the program. We want to ensure that all interested students can attend.
- Format and Location: Hybrid, based at the Roux Institute campus in Portland, Maine or remotely
- Questions? Feel free to contact Lucy Randl at 607-240-3490 or email email@example.com