About Northside Center & Project Hope:
Northside center for Child Development has been a leader in mental/behavioral health and education since 1946. We provide children and families the support they need to overcome adversity and thrive. Our high-quality outcome-driven behavioral, mental health and education services propel struggling children forward… away from the ill-effects of poverty and racism; toward a future limited only by the scope of their dreams.
We are teaming up with Project Hope, a program that helps provide New Yorkers with effective treatment for coping with the negative mental health effects of COVID-19.
About the Role:
As such we are seeking an experienced administrative professional to join our team as a Project Hope Temporary Program Assistant.
The Program Assistant will be responsible for assisting the program coordinator with all day-to-day administrative tasks related to the Project Hope program.
- Provide confidential administrative support to ensure the effective operation of the program.
- Prepare and update Project Hope data as needed
- Schedule Project Hope events and related training activities
- Facilitate electronic support to program staff for all Project Hope activities
- Support Program Coordinator in development/dissemination of outreach materials
- Support Program Coordinator in maintenance of website/social media information
- Ordering supplies
- Other administrative support duties, as needed
- Minimum High school Diploma or GED
- Administrative support experience (2 years minimum)
- Experience with assessments and data coordination
- Proficient in the following applications: Office 365 (Word, Excel, Power point, Forms, Teams) and Zoom
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with clients, staff, and third parties and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work occasional late evenings or weekends, as needed
- Bilingual- Spanish
- HR experience preferred
What we have to offer:
- Friendly, warm atmosphere
- Medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits for qualifying employees.
- Training and Development
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.