Northstar Travel Group is seeking an energetic, responsible Digital Ad Services Intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs digital projects around our email business and CRM management. We are looking for someone to work approximately 10 hours per week.
Although this internship is home-based, candidates based in New Jersey are preferred.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage email reservations for 1st and 3rd party email deployments
- Manage the organization of ad tags for newsletter migration project
- Assist in identifying client duplication in our CRM.
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
- Perform other general related digital industry tasks
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit
- Preferably Business or Technology majors
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Please send your cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Northstar we are laser focused on diversity. We embrace, value and champion our employees’ diverse backgrounds and experiences that make them unique. We understand that cultivating a culture of diversity and inclusion will make us stronger. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.