Novantas is seeking a Client Success Analyst to help our clients reach their deposit portfolio objectives using PriceTek, the largest globally installed deposit price optimization solution. In this role, you will be your clients’ champion, guiding them to success with one or more of our products from early implementation and onboarding, to supporting day-to-day needs, to managing renewal cycles. On a daily basis, you will work with client teams to tackle their individual challenges, deriving insights from data analytics and modeling to drive real impact.
Primary job responsibilities include:
· Client Lead:
o Know your clients’ strategies and data inside and out
o Help them solve challenging deposit problems in a tumultuous rate environment (e.g. how to grow their customer base in the most efficient way or how to increase their operational efficiency)
o Use elasticity models, scenarios, and optimization to help clients determine deposit pricing strategies and trade-offs
o Build impactful client relationships by serving as the primary point of contact for the client team, including leading client calls and in person meetings
o Provide clients with timely support for questions about both our solutions platform and industry experience
o Design and lead solutions training sessions to help our clients find value in the analytics
· Managing Implementations/Projects:
o Manage project timelines, budgets, and deliverables for client implementations
o Gather and define business requirements for new solutions implementations and/or existing client projects
· Identify product issues or opportunities for our clients, develop hypotheses, and engage in solutions brainstorming
· Partner closely with the technical solutions teams to deliver actionable results
Desired Skills & Expertise
You are a natural and relentless problem solver who is passionate about delivering value to clients through the application of analytics. You demonstrate an ease with complex quantitative analysis, a drive to succeed, and creativity in problem solving.
· 0-2 years of experience in Retail Banking, Consulting, Financial Services, and/or Business Intelligence (experience in Retail or Commercial Deposits is a bonus)
· Passion for the details and finding the best answer
· Strong analytical capabilities including the ability to interpret complex analytics
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a particular focus on effective storytelling
· Excellent organizational and time management skills; attention to detail
· Ability to travel as needed for client meetings; can range from 0% to 100% depending on engagement, but will most likely be ~20%
· Bachelors degree
· Previous experience in a Client Services or Client Success role a plus
· Proven track record of delivering complex, time-sensitive work to clients, across multiple client workstreams
All candidates must possess work authorization which does not (and will not in the future) require work sponsorship by an employer.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit www.novantas.com for more information.