We are seeking a Senior Product Management Analyst, Marketing Data to help our clients navigate a digital-first world by providing Prospect and Customer Analytics – and we want to know if you are interested in exploring this opportunity.
In this role, you will drive the marketing and prospect roadmap, managing our current mobile location data products while bringing in new data and targeting techniques to continue enhancing our product offerings.
You will get a chance to work with our award-winning big data technology. This area is constantly looking to generate new audiences and scores — and right now, one of the big opportunities is working with clients who are beginning to use deposit scores for credit as COVID has upended traditional credit processes.
· Marketing Data Expert
o Oversee the mobile geo-location data program, ensuring metric and data quality for ongoing deliverables
o Identify new sources of marketing and prospecting data to bring innovative changes to the product
o Own the prospecting product roadmap, bringing new products and audiences to market (e.g., new geographies, new lines of business)
o Provide knowledge of the AdTech (DMP/DSP) and MarTech (CDP/EDW) data and process flows
o Support advisory projects and new sales pitches by leveraging mobile geo-location data to answer questions such as “how should we adjust branch-level goals given the impact of COVID-19 on product sales”
· Drive Advanced Analytics
o Be the expert in prospecting and mobile data models, understanding important features, construction, results, and how to deploy in a digital first world
o Set the agenda for prospect engagement and treatment, finding actionable ways to drive value
o Work with our award-winning big data environment to generate customer-level insights at scale
o Create code to leverage scores’ predictive power to make strategy recommendations
· Client Lead
o Become your clients’ trusted advisor, partnering to execute in market while measuring program success
o Help them solve challenging customer engagement problems in a tumultuous rate environment (e.g., how to grow their customer base in the most efficient way or how to increase their operational efficiency)
o Use analytics to help clients determine prospect targeting strategies and trade-offs
o Provide clients with timely support for questions about both our solutions platform and industry experience
o Design and lead solutions training sessions to help our clients find value in the analytics
o As the solution scales, potential to define role as Client Success or Product leader
· Manage Implementations/Projects:
o Ensure on-time delivery for recurring data and score file deliverables
o Manage project timelines, budgets, and key results for client implementations
Desired Skills & Expertise
· 2-5 years of experience with proven track record delivering complex, time-sensitive work to clients
· Passion for details and finding the best answer
· Experience with marketing and mobile geo-location data, including but not limited to Kantar, PlaceIQ, Axciom, and/or other audience data sets (e.g., Epsilon, Merkel)
· Strong technical skills including SQL (Impala, SQL Server) and Excel; experience with Python and AL2 preferred
· Written and verbal communication skills, with a particular focus on effective storytelling
· Excellent organizational and time management skills; attention to detail
· Experience with modeling techniques (OLS, logistic, random forest)
· Ability to travel as needed for client meetings (most likely ~20%)
All candidates must possess work authorization which does not (and will not in the future) require work sponsorship by an employer.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit www.novantas.com for more information.