Description: The Project Coordinator are tasked with the oversight of projects from start to finish. They will provide customers with timely feedback of information regarding their projects, follow-up on the progress of their projects and ensure that the projects run smoothly.
The Project Coordinator’s duties include the following:
· Manage online projects to ensure on-time delivery of each project
· Review reports at each project stage
· Assign orders with the operation manager
· Utilize a variety of operating systems to manage projects
· Resolve issues in project implementation by communicating with other involved departments
· Optimize the process of project operation to improve operation efficiency
· After-sales communications with the customers on project progress
· Minimum: bachelor’s degree in life science or medical field; advanced degree in life science or medical field (MS) encouraged
· Understanding of Next Generation Sequencing
· Experience or interest in genomics, transcriptomics, genetics, molecular biology
· Experience in molecular biology or genetics experiments
· Proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential
· Quick learner with strong communication and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and work under pressure in this rapidly growing company; has an eye for detail, and is meticulous by nature
· Proficiency in the Microsoft office software and ability to learn new software quickly
*Recruiters and outsourcing companies, please do not contact.
Novogene is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the Novogene nondiscrimination policy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year