The Motion Sensor Business Line has created a portfolio of highly integrated and easy-to-use acceleration, pressure, and proximity sensors for the automotive, consumer, and industrial markets. The candidate will participate with Motion Sensor ASIC design team adding further value to the Gen6 and Sunflower portfolio of products.
The candidate will be responsible for developing test and test bench for RTL code tests of digital logic functions used for Sunflower project which is systems-on-chip product. Different types of verification methods (Verilog simulations, Formal or Logical Equivalence, and Code/Test Coverage) are required.
- 1-2 years of front end Digital IC design experience.
- Thorough understanding of the front end digital design simulation tools.
- Some experience with a processor assembly language.
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative (global) team environment.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
In order to be considered for an internship with NXP, you must be returning to school (or graduating) at the conclusion of the internship term. If you are graduating prior to June 2021, please apply for positions labeled “Graduate Hire” or “Entry Level”.