Diffusion, Cleans, Metrology Process/Equipment Engineering role
- Identifying and reducing sources of variation
- Process Development or Characterization
- Reducing defectivity
- Improving tool utilization and availability
- Reducing cycle time
- Qualifying process and equipment
- Supporting development or transfer activities.
- Reducing machine faults
- Defining and writing tool maintenance procedures
- Reducing Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
To be considered for this internship, candidates must be actively in pursuit of a Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering (or similar). If you have already graduated, or will graduate before August 2021, please search for Entry Level Positions.