NXP’s Technology & Operations organization plays an essential role in the company’s success by ensuring the delivery of high quality, scalable, cost-competitive technologies and supply to create a competitive advantage for our customers.
- Perform studies, design, engineering activities related to a Semiconductor Fab.
- Support Manufacturing, EHS, and Central Plant Operations and Maintenance personnel.
- Plan and prepare designs, specifications, and estimates for projects compliant to local, state and federal regulations and codes.
- Evaluate bids, submittals, and contractor/manufacturer-furnished information.
- Evaluate facilities through studies for replacements or expansions based on capacity, reliability, and safety of operations.
- Perform failure mode and effect analyses (FMEA) on facilities systems.
- Inspect specific construction and/or maintenance work to ensure adherence to design plans.
- Direct designers and support inter-discipline coordination in preparation of project documents.
- Prepare and present information to upper management as required.
- Support system start-up, system optimization, and shut down functions.
- Analyze and determine root cause of factory outages due to system failures.
- Support operations personnel in establishing preventive maintenance, service programs, and operation procedures.
- Design, analysis operation, and support maintenance of utility, process, and waste collection systems.
- Design of process piping systems for transmission of Ultra-pure water, specialty gasses, and chemicals.
- Design of mechanical infrastructure systems.
- Identify and implement energy and cost reduction projects.
- Develop key performance indicators to monitor facility systems.
- In pursuit of Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or other technical discipline.
- To be considered for an internship with NXP, you must be returning to school at the end of the internship term. If you will graduate prior to June 2021, please search for Entry Level or Graduate Hire positions.