NXP’s Operations Business Line plays an essential role in the company’s success by ensuring the delivery of high quality, scalable, cost-competitive technologies and supply to create a competitive advantage for our customers.
- Create discrete event simulation models to help characterize cycle time and capacity under various conditions in a high-tech manufacturing line.
- Modeling topics include robotic transportation systems and processing loops where material could be blocked based on downstream conditions.
- Translate analysis and theory in actionable insights.
- Graduate student in Industrial Engineering or Operation Research with an in-depth understanding of discrete event simulation / modeling techniques.
- Working understanding of Python (SimPy), Matlab (Simulink), or other statistical modeling software.
- Knowledge of practical application of discrete event models.
In order to be considered for an internship with NXP, you must be returning to school (or graduating) at the conclusion of the internship term. If you are graduating prior to June 2021, please apply for positions labeled “Graduate Hire” or “Entry Level”.