Business Line Description
Front End Operations (FEO) plays an essential role in the company’s success by ensuring the delivery of high quality, scalable, cost-competitive technologies and supply to create a competitive advantage for our customers.
- Work in a dynamic start-up / expansion wafer fabrication environment.
- Deploy standard NXP industrial engineering applications to support manufacturing performance improvement.
- Areas of focus may include factory scheduling, capacity modelling, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and labor productivity.
- Utilize data analytics to help identify root cause and evaluate the effectiveness of possible corrective actions for a specific factory issue.
- Prepare material for and give technical presentations on results and conclusions from work.
- Candidates will preferably be an undergraduate for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or Materials Science Engineering. Other Engineering majors will also be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills with passion for driving to true root cause.
- Comfortable working in a clean room environment with smock.
In order to be considered for an internship with NXP, you must be returning to school (or graduating) at the conclusion of the internship term. If you are graduating prior to June 2021, please apply for positions labeled “Graduate Hire” or “Entry Level”.