Role requires participation and engagement in a cross-functional team working with both Business and IT professionals to support process and data integration in the NXP R&D ecosystems.
Responsibility initially includes data mining / mapping, data validation, and completeness / freshness checks. The data migration process will require heavy interaction with NXP Business and Finance partners.
With data migrations in the system, responsibilities will turn very analytical (what does historical data tell us, possible predictive metrics, portfolio analytics, etc.) and business support focus (define needed reports and timing to support near real-time decision making).
Team member will be expected to provide System and process application feedback on existing training and documentation and make recommendations and implementation of improvements.
Participation will be required in benchmark activities and testing of system enhancements / changes
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, System Engineering, Finance, IT, or related.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, collaboration, communication and documentation skills
- Skills in Data and Information Modeling is a plus.
- Results-oriented individual contributor who can demonstrate business acumen and resourcefulness and works independently.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Tableau experience a plus.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with diverse populations and at all levels of the organization.
- Primary help needed in Austin, Texas
In order to be considered for an internship with NXP, you must be returning to school (or graduating) at the conclusion of the internship term. If you are graduating prior to June 2021, please apply for positions labeled “Graduate Hire” or “Entry Level”.