- Part of a world leading research & development organization of embedded Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) for leading edge applications.
- Depending on experience and expertise, the candidate may participate in any/all of the following:
- • Assist in the preparation of test deliverables for non-volatile memory module in a new product family for the IoT market
- • Contribute new functionality to our automated test generation tools
- • Evaluate/characterize and analyze data from existing silicon to develop test methods and guard bands for production screens
- The individual will work closely in a cross functional team environment with device, design, verification, validation, reliability engineers and business line product and test engineering to efficiently develop NVM technologies.
- Candidate must be pursuing a B.S. or M.S. degree in EE, CS, CE or SW Engineering during the summer internship.
- Strong software skills are essential in an object orientated programming language – Ruby and C++ preferred
- Experience in software configuration management tools (STASH, GIT, Software Version Control etc)
- Strong analytical skills are an advantage (statistics and analysis tools e.g. SAS JMP, MiniTab, Excel, SpotFire etc)
- Proven teamwork, communication, leadership & strong problem-solving skills to identify root cause & innovative solutions for new issues / opportunities.
In order to be considered for an internship with NXP, you must be returning to school (or graduating) at the conclusion of the internship term. If you are graduating prior to June 2021, please apply for positions labeled “Graduate Hire” or “Entry Level”.