• Customer applications support of NXP ARM-based microcontrollers.
• C/C++ code development for embedded systems and creating software examples for peripherals.
• Embedded peripheral testing and chip debugging with daily utilization of IDE tools, oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, and various test instruments.
• Testing chip signals, rise times, timing, clocks, etc.
• Source code management and recording test results.
• Be able to tackle multi-task
• Knowledge of ARM processors.
• C and C++ code development for embedded systems.
• Familiar with UARTs, I2C, I2S, SPI, etc.
• Familiar with debugging tools and IDEs like Keil, IAR, and MCUxpresso
• Bachelors Required. Currently pursuing Masters in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering Preferred.