NYC MEA is looking for qualified interns to join our team. Our organization is poised for rebranding and growth opportunities and we seek an intern who can participate in various stages of strategic planning, marketing campaigns, and administrative tasks. This intern should be prepared to work in a non-profit environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of business operations.
· Plan the 2021 Scholarship Award Reception
· Vendor liaison and contract negotiation
· Program and timeline development
· Catering BEO
· Administrative tasks as assigned
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Extensive knowledge of social media
· Driven and hard-working
· Ability to take direction and multi-task
· Practical experience in project management
· Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
· Flexible schedule for students
· Stipend available
This role is from September to December 2021.