Digital Health Innovation Post-Doctoral Fellowship Focused on Health Equity
The HiBRID (Healthcare Innovation Bridging Research, Informatics and Design) research group at NYU Langone Health Health is looking to recruit a post-doctoral digital health innovation research fellow to support the development of the new Center for Digital Health Equity. The Center, an integral part of the NYU Langone Institute for Excellence in Health Equity, is charged with the dual mission of leveraging digital health to advance health equity and infusing health equity into digital health tools.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The fellow will perform research related duties as needed, including literature reviews, consensus building, user research, ideation, intervention development, data analysis and visualization, contribute to publications and presentations and have the opportunity to pursue interests and projects related to HiBRID’s current portfolio of projects. Applicants with keen interests and experience in digital health equity are highly encouraged to apply.
- PhD, DrPH, MD or other relevant doctoral degree
- Strong interest in healthcare and health services delivery
- Priority given to candidates with background in digital health, health equity, user research, digital development, or human factors engineering
- Knowledge of standard computer software packages for data analysis and presentation
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and apply critical thinking and sound judgement
- Good organizational and time management skills
- User research, prototyping, programming, analytical or technical architecture experiences highly valued