Digital Health Innovation Post-Doctoral Fellowship Focused on Remote Patient Monitoring and Telehealth
The HiBRID (Healthcare Innovation Bridging Research, Informatics and Design) research group at NYU Langone Health is looking to recruit a post-doctoral digital health innovation research fellow to support design and development of several projects focused on the rapidly growing field of remote patient monitoring. Projects include NIH funded digital health implementation studies and innovative operational deployment projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The fellow will perform research related duties as needed, including user research, ideation, intervention development, data analysis and visualization, contribute to publications and presentations and have the opportunity to pursue interests and projects related to HiBRID’s current portfolio of projects. Applicants with keen interests and experience in remote patient monitoring and telehealth are highly encouraged to apply.
- PhD, DrPH, MD or other relevant doctoral degree
- Strong interest in implementation science, digital health and health services delivery
- Priority given to candidates with background in informatics, remote patient monitoring/telehealth, usability/user research, machine learning, or human factors engineering
- Knowledge of standard computer software packages for data analysis and presentation
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and apply critical thinking and sound judgement
- Good organizational and time management skills
- User research, prototyping, programming, analytical, electronic health record research and related interoperability (FHIR, SMART, etc.) or technical architecture experiences highly valued