Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As a Crisis Outreach Screener, you will work in a crisis screening program in Cherry Hill, Camden County, NJ. This program’s services and stabilization are provided 24/7, 365 days per year. The team members work to safely resolve behavioral health crisis through intervention, assessment and stabilization.
Schedule: Varied Shifts Available
• Provide psychiatric emergency services including crisis assessment, intervention, outreach and screening for commitment to promote the safety of the client in crisis
• Facilitate a resolution of the crisis within the least restrictive environment possible
• Exude professionalism
• Conduct assessments, commitment process and keep concise documentation
• Advocacy and Referral
- Competitive salary
- Generous time benefits (20+ hours)
- Medical benefits (30+ hours)
- Dental insurance; Vision plan (30+ hours)
- Retirement plan (30+ hours)
- Flexible spending plan (20+ hours)
- Opportunity for personal and career growth
- Team oriented environment – we practice the FISH! Philosophy
• Master’s (MA/MS) degree in related field with 1 year post degree, full-time experience in psychiatric setting OR
• Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree plus 3 years post-degree, full-time experience in mental health, 1 of which is in a crisis setting OR
• Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree with 2 years post-degree, full-time experience in mental health, 1 of which is in a crisis setting and enrolled in a Masters program OR
• Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with 3 years post RN experience, 1 of which is in a crisis setting
• Completion of the Crisis Training course
• Valid Screener Certification Required
All positions require a valid driver’s license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Oaks Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.