Under the direction of the Store Management, the Ad Coordinator is responsible for the execution of Ad (ROP or Flyer), Crazy Deal, and Internet Coupon Program setups, as well as driving sales within each program.
Candidate should be a seasoned associate, capable of executing merchandising directives in supporting the sales floor as needed, demonstrating the appropriate amount of urgency with all deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Store Management and Field Merchandiser for Ad Plan and Product placement.
- Work with the Receiver and Department Heads to locate Ad merchandise.
- Perform detailed walks for the Ads (ROP and Flyer), Crazy Deal, and Internet Coupon Program setups each day, addressing signing and/or product issues.
- Fill in Ad, Crazy Deal and Internet Coupon product based on sales, by partnering with the Management Team, Field Merchandiser, Department Heads, and Receiver. Research any items found to be out of stock, find and display on sales floor.
- Review office generated daily, weekly and monthly documents and reports. Reports include but are not limited to: Shipping Manifest, Items Not on a Shelf, Ad On-hands using Qlik, Top 40 First Day and Weekend Reports, Top 80 Reports, Ad Signs to take down, and #2 Sign Report.
- Other duties:
- Support the Sidewinder Program with the proper placement of the fixtures, filling or changing product as needed.
- Ensure that the Register Inboards are full with appropriate product.
- Work with Store Management on the store’s overall pricing (labels and tickets) and signing, including powerlane and bulks.
- Responsible for training a Backup Coordinator.
- Other duties as needed to support the needs of the store, including, but not limited to stocking, cashiering, customer support.
- Associate will be scheduled for five shifts per week (four day shifts and Wednesday night).
- Associate will be scheduled off two days: 1) Saturday, and 2) Either Tuesday or Thursday, depending on store needs/truck schedules.
- Shifts are scheduled for five hours each.
o Schedule is subject to change based upon the needs of the business. The above is the anticipated, not guaranteed schedule