COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive hourly wages starting at $15.50 per hour with opportunity for tips and overtime. You could earn $10,000 to $14,000 this summer!
- Full time, Part time and Flexible schedule – Tell us when you are available
- Uniforms provided
- Generous company cost sharing = Low cost individual and family health and dental plans
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Profitability-based and recruitment referral bonuses as well as summer season crew bonus (criteria based)
Our requirements include:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have reliable transportation to branch location
- Must have authorization to work in the United States for any employer
- Must be willing to undergo a criminal background investigation
- Above average energy, attention to detail, and organization skills
- Ability to lift 50-75+ pounds regularly
- Ability to be on your feet 6 to 10 hours a day
- Must be a team player and ready to tackle any challenge
- Available for on-time very early a.m. dispatch
- High school or GED equivalent
You will be expected to:
- Always represent Olympia Moving to the best of your ability
- Professionally communicate with our clients
- Collaborate with our team
- Safely pack household items for residential moves; from books to dishes to antiques, according to Olympia best practices
- Dismantle and set up office workstations including computers and electronics
- Perform lifting and push bins for commercial projects
- Protect furniture, locations, and equipment with moving pads
- Receive consistent and ongoing training
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: Olympia Moving & Storage, a rapidly growing relocation company with 300+ employees and locations in Boston, Washington DC, Austin, and Philadelphia, is seeking new members for our team. Our goal is to raise the standard for moving companies and use talent, data and technology to redefine the customer experience and disrupt the industry. As one of the premier residential and commercial moving companies in the Northeast, Olympia provides local, interstate, and international relocation services. We take pride in our exceptional service, impeccable reputation, and prestigious client list.
We are an extraordinary moving company and we hire extraordinary people. Every day we deliver exceptional service, challenge the status quo, and make the industry better. In addition to a 96% client satisfaction rating, Olympia Moving has received two Mover of the Year awards. No prior packing experience is required. We will give you all the tools and training you need to become a qualified relocation professional and to be part of our dynamic team.
Each day will bring a new client, job site, and challenge. You will meet families from around the world and work with Fortune 500 businesses. You and your team will rely on each other to learn new skills, mentor new members, and get the job done right. We offer an opportunity that will build life-long skills in client management, problem solving, and teamwork.