Omni Hotels & Resorts is seeking Omni Care Spa Internship for the beautiful Barton Creek Resort & Spa!
If you love hospitality, creating amazing customer experiences, and the structure and benefits that come from working with a hotel company then you will love working with Omni! We are proud to announce that we are the highest rated hotel company on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list!
- Flexible in working various entry level service positions within the spa.
- Attend to and anticipate guest’s needs.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in scheduling.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
- Attend Omni Care Internship training and enrichment seminars through the season.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Operations Leader.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal required
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous experience in a customer service position preferred
- Willingness to learn and take on different projects
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Must be able to walk, sit, stand, squat, and lean during daily business for extended periods of time.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer – vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.