We are recruiting now for a January 2022 start!
Do you have a degree in Business, life sciences, social sciences, or psychology? Then, here’s a career in research that you may not have thought about …
Adelphi Research is a global market research consulting firm specializing in customized qualitative and quantitative solutions exclusively for the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
At Adelphi Research, you will have the opportunity to grow your research skills in a wide variety of primary market research projects utilizing various qualitative and quantitative methodologies. You will work closely with Project team members who will guide and challenge you as you acquire the knowledge and experience necessary to successfully navigate the world of healthcare market research.
Location: Doylestown, Pennsylvania
- Project Management
- Coordinating communication with recruiters, data processing and charting teams and ensuring key project milestones are met in a timely manner
- Providing project team with regular updates on status of fieldwork
- Maintaining Data Quality
- Checking quantitative data through fieldwork to ensure a strong data set for analysis
- Listening to qualitative interviews to confirm key business questions are being addressed
- Analysis and Reporting
- Participating in quantitative data analysis training
- Preparing data analysis plan and performing data manipulations to answer key business questions
- Preparing preliminary analysis of results from qualitative interviews
- Assisting in preparing PowerPoint presentation decks
- Bachelor’s Degree (or anticipated Bachelor’s Degree) or Advanced Degree
- Power Point, Word, Excel and other relevant software
- Ability to communicate to peers as well as to operations and senior staff
- Creative, innovative and analytical thinker
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team
Creativity – Has ability to come up with new and unique ideas; challenges the norm and seeks to find novel solutions
Prioritization and Organization – Can manage multiple activities at once; uses resources effectively and efficiently to ensure goals are met
Deals with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change and shift gears, can comfortably handle uncertainly
Our compensation and benefits package is very competitive, and we are proud of our culture of teamwork and collaboration.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.