Title: Project Coordinator
Company/Location: Entree Health
Department/Discipline: Project Management
Core Competencies: Communication, Organizational Skills, Time Management, and Creativity
Who are you?
- Are you instinctively collaborative, curious, and creative?
- Do you value honesty and authenticity?
- Are you a project coordinator intrigued by fusing art and science in the healthcare space?
- And do you want to add a little something extra into the mix? At Entrée Health, we’re all about market access, all the time. That means in addition to art and science, we also focus on the business of healthcare.
- We’re excited to be looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team.
Who are we?
Entrée Health is a healthcare advertising agency focused exclusively in market access, driven by the belief that everyone deserves access to the healthcare they need. A member of Omnicom Health Group, we’re part of one of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies, encompassing more than 3,200 talented individuals in offices across the globe. So while Entrée Health is small but mighty, we’re backed and supported by this incredible (and very large) network.
What will you do?
As a Project Coordinator Entrée Health, you will:
Execute projects according to the workflow of the agency while adhering to client protocols and other requirements, including project inception and tracking/routing, communicating client expectations, maintaining relevant client and internal documents/files
- Demonstrate exceptionally strong organizational skills and good judgment to effectively manage assignments from inception to completion
- Assess, organize and execute multiple projects accurately, thoroughly, efficiently and simultaneously
- Set priorities and adapt to changing situations quickly
- Work closely with account executives with respect to client expectations/deliverables, planning, and timeline development
- Interact with all members of team to ensure comprehensive knowledge of tactics/deliverables; build strong working relationships
- Supply documentation to team members to ensure efficient communication of vital information (such as: timelines, status reports, daily hot sheets, PWPs, etc.)
- Structure and lead project status reviews; conduct regular status meetings to ensure all key stakeholders are fully informed of project status and expectations
- Uphold agency workflow processes (e.g. job routing, verification approvals, server maintenance)
- Understand client review committee and submissions processes
- Ensure quality control steps are followed for all assignments
- Exhibit strong listening skills and the ability to tactfully communicate position on relevant issues to reach team consensus
- Help negotiate conflict, manage differences of opinion, and communicate with difficult team members effectively
- Demonstrate ability to learn new concepts, anticipate needs, changes, problems
Want to learn more? Let’s chat!
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.