On Location is a leader in premium experiential hospitality business, establishing a new industry standard to serve iconic rights holders with extensive experience in ticketing, curated hospitality, live event production and travel management in the worlds of sports and entertainment. On Location is a partner to over 150 rights holders including the NFL, NCAA, the PGA of America and the United States Tennis Association, and provides unrivaled official access for both corporate clients and fans looking for immersive experiences at marquee events including the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, NFL Draft, NCAA Final Four, PGA of America events, numerous College Football Bowl Games including the Rose Bowl Game and the Tennis Majors. On Location through CID Entertainment & Future Beat also partner with numerous artists and music festivals across genres, including Imagine Dragons, Metallica, Luke Bryan’s Crash My Playa, Electric Daisy Carnival, Migos, Post Malone, Iron Maiden, and J.Cole.
On Location is part of the Endeavor network.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Dallas team. This is an entry-level position.
- Answer phone calls (25+ daily) from clients
- Assist customers with reservations
- Sell tickets and travel packages for major sporting events, such as the Super Bowl, the NCAA Final Four, the Rose Bowl, the UFC, the Daytona 500, and the Ryder Cup
- Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism when interacting with vendors, guests, partners, clients, and peers
- Respond to various forms of communication from clients, including email and live chat
- Be able to work some weekends, and be able to work extended hours during seasonal busy periods
- Work with clients, as needed, to identify specific needs and expectations; special/custom product fulfillments
- Maintain continuous knowledge of events and partnerships to recognize product, market, and service-related trends in the industry
- Investigate and resolve specific issues related to clientele; identify and escalate priority issues; and route calls/issues to the appropriate resource
- Other general administrative duties (e.g., order processing, data entry, etc.) as assigned
- G.E.D. or high school diploma
- Experience in a customer service position (minimum of 2+ years) preferably in sports and/or travel and hospitality industry
- Strong organizational, telephone etiquette, and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry and typing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – a collaborative style and ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task within a high-pressure environment;
- A proven record of accomplishment of strong personal effectiveness in which imaginative and distinctive service have been demonstrated
- Continually strive for self-development and discovering better means of accomplishing both personal and professional goals
Preferred Education and/or Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of Event Operations and Travel & Hospitality
- Must be empathic to customers’ needs
Our Core Vales
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate — the best of the best.
We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
- Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
- Create value by enriching people’s lives.
- Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
- Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
- Ignite and empower our team’s entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you would want to be treated.