At OneAmerica, we deliver on promises when customers need us most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business we work with has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises, so we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
As a national leader in the financial services marketplace, OneAmerica helps individuals, families and businesses protect what matters to them and prepare for retirement. For more than 140 years, our associates have been driven by building relationships that make a difference in each other’s lives and to those that place their trust in us.
Our Actuary interns gain hands-on experience while completing meaningful projects for OneAmerica. In addition to building a professional foundation, our Actuary Interns have the opportunity to network with peers and leaders across the enterprise, making connections within the community and develop relationships with lasting impact. With our strong company values as a foundation, we give you the freedom and confidence to do your best. We’ll help you grow, empower you to add value to those that depend on us, and provide opportunities for you to serve the community, build relationships, and have some fun.
- Complete pricing, product development and valuation tasks
- Assist with financial reporting, financial projections and experience analysis
- Complete asset/liability management and industry-related research
- Observe and learn about business lines: Individual, Employee Benefits, or Retirement Services
- Look for improvements in methods and make recommendations
- Increase technical competence and interpersonal skills, while building good working relationships