POSITION TITLE: Clinical Data Entry Specialist I
DEPARTMENT: Anterior Segment
Ora Values the Daily Practice of …
Prioritizing Kindness * Honoring our Commitments * Cultivating Joy *
A Commitment to Rigorous Science
Ora Clinical is a full-service pre-clinical and clinical ophthalmic drug and device development firm. We’re known for our deeply rooted ophthalmology expertise, with a global team dedicated to bringing ophthalmic innovations to market. We provide proven pre-clinical and clinical models, powerful technology-based methods, and regulatory strategies across a broad variety of projects. We offer a comprehensive range of services characterized by our values of prioritizing kindness, a commitment to rigorous science, cultivating joy and honoring our commitments.
At Ora, we know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. People of color, the LGBTQIA+ community, disabled candidates and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Ora Clinical is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and fair, equitable compensation regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This is a clinical data entry Per Diem position. Individuals must be well organized and have excellent communication skills, with an analytical mind.
- Performs clinical data entry and validation to ensure accuracy, completeness and legibility of data into a clinical database.
- Assists users with requests for clinical documents as required.
- Maintains and audits data, providing status and activity reports as required.
- File and maintain applicable study documentation.
- Performs subject entry screenings.
- Makes corrections to subject source.
- Calls subjects to confirm or follow up with study data.
- Works cohesively with study coordinator and CRA to address issues and meet timelines.
- Responsibilities may differ slightly from the above based on specific needs of the business.
- Clear and sustained demonstration of the Ora Clinical’s Values of prioritizing kindness, a commitment to rigorous science, cultivating joy and honoring our commitments.
- 1 year of data entry experience or life sciences coursework.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS and ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong data entry accuracy and MS Office skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Experience updating clinical database is preferred.
- Familiarity of medical terminology and database entry.