POSITION TITLE: Site Payment Specialist – Per Diem
DEPARTMENT: Anterior Segment
Ora Values the Daily Practice of …
Prioritizing Kindness * Honoring our Commitments * Cultivating Joy *
A Commitment to Rigorous Science
Ora Clinical is a full-service pre-clinical and clinical ophthalmic drug and device development firm. We’re known for our deeply rooted ophthalmology expertise, with a global team dedicated to bringing ophthalmic innovations to market. We provide proven pre-clinical and clinical models, powerful technology-based methods, and regulatory strategies across a broad variety of projects. We offer a comprehensive range of services characterized by our values of prioritizing kindness, a commitment to rigorous science, cultivating joy and honoring our commitments.
At Ora, we know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. People of color, the LGBTQIA+ community, disabled candidates and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Ora Clinical is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and fair, equitable compensation regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Responsible for the management of site payments in Anterior Segment clinical trials. Work with Anterior Segment clinical project teams to process payments for the trials and submit to Accounting Specialist.
- Responsible for drafting, tracking on excel sheet, and submitting site payment to Accounting Specialist per the site contract for all Anterior Segment clinical trials.
- Work closely with Clinical Trial Associates for screening and completed subjects per the site contract timeline.
- Draft and provide each site with their site-specific payment tracker as well as proposed invoice for approval via email.
- Draft invoice and obtain internal approval signatures
- Provide site payment tracker and invoice to Accounting for payment
- Perform other department related tasks as assigned.
- Travel Requirements N/A
- Clear and sustained demonstration of the Ora Clinical’s Values of prioritizing kindness, a commitment to rigorous science, cultivating joy and honoring our commitments.
- Responsibilities may differ slightly from the above based on specific needs of the business.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to act with a consistent sense of urgency and acute attention to detail.
- Knowledge of GCP/GXP/ICH regulations.
- Experience with clinical trials is a plus.
- Committed to consistently producing high quality work.
- Experience with excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and Outlook
ADDITIONAL SKILLS and ATTRIBUTES:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Life Sciences, one or more years’ clinical trial experience, or equivalent training and work experience preferred.