Please apply to this position via our website:
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress. At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or intend to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, by November 24, 2021, or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. Hired candidates who are not fully vaccinated by November 24, 2021 with a vaccine authorized or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and who have not been approved for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation, will no longer meet the requirements for employment, and therefore will be considered to have voluntarily resigned their employment, in accordance with applicable law.
The Field Medical (FM) Excellence Intern reports into the Field Medical Center of Excellence Lead. The FM Excellence Intern will be responsible for supporting various key activities of the Field Medical Center of Excellence (FMCoE) related to field medical skills and capabilities and the survey assessment of field scientific engagements. The FM Excellence Intern will also support the development and maintenance of FMCoE websites, portal, SharePoint sites, and digital capabilities.
- Support FMCoE Scientific Engagement Model (SEM) training by meeting with US and Ex-US field medical colleagues (virtually) to identify gaps for skill building needs to support the FMCoE SEM training initiative. Intern will also use this opportunity to gather internal insights from field personnel to improve resources, training and support services provided by the FMCoE and share with Lead.
- Support the FMCOE in the identification of digital innovations to support content and training development, access, and delivery including enhanced scientific engagement via remote channels.
- Support field medical access to materials such as websites, portal, SharePoint sites, and digital capabilities
- Support the identification and implementation of tools, resources and training needed to enable FM execution excellence.
- Support the FMCoE in best practice sharing across geographies and raise proficiency with field medical systems, processes, and training.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Enrollment in a College or University
- Aptitude for innovation for application of technology and systems to increase efficiency and effectiveness of Field Medical.
- Demonstrated scientific writing/verbal communication skills.
- Ability for solid networking
- Organizational and prioritization skills.
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills (solution-driven).
- Prior experience working across geographies with different regulation/compliance requirements.
- Good analytical skills
- Must be able to work in a complex organization environment and can effectively operate in a global and team-oriented structure.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Residents of Colorado: to request this role’s pay range: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
US and PR Residents Only
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at email@example.com.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
Organon is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC., does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.