OutScout: Talent Researcher
OutScout is a high growth and successful talent business that helps extremely forward-thinking and innovative businesses to scale their business, by being the key partner for their critical and senior hires.
Our mission is to be the number one destination and first choice partner for founders, execs and talent teams at technology companies to use to scale out their teams as they grow.
Our SaaS matching platform is about to launch and we now need 2 additional Talent Researchers, to focus on helping our Talent Partners with identifying, engaging and onboarding technology professionals on to our platform, and into our community. As well as matching for specific search work.
The role will be a mix of the following:
- Internet research: Linkedin and other tools we use to identify the best in the market.
- Outbound marketing and messaging: working to connect and engage/network with the best talent. Using LinkedIn, email and other channels.
- Qualification and Approvals: out platform will be highly controlled and needs strict approval processes. So you will be identifying and speaking with the best in the market.
- Selling OutScout, our platform and our clients to candidates.
- Customer Experience: you will be trained to give the best experience possible and to destress all parties during their journey with OutScout.
We’d ideally like to see the following experience/skillset:
- Undergrad degree (open to the subject).
- Interest in technology, and people/leadership/team structures and psychology.
- Great listening skills.
- Sharp written and verbal communications.
- Positive and high output drive to perform.
- Work well in our high output, demanding team environment.
You will be working closely with the Talent Partners, Head of Sales, Head of Marketing, Platform team and the CEO.
The role could evolve into a full-time position, in a highly ambitious growth business.
You will also have the chance to earn regular quarterly bonuses depending on work output and results.
Please get in touch to discuss further with a full resume.