Pacific Coast Speech Services, Inc. is seeking a clinical fellow or speech pathologist to provide evidence-based services within a school setting:
- Interviewing now for positions beginning in August 2021 for the 2021-22 school year.
- Positions within Orange County and the adjoining sections of San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego, and Los Angeles.
- Positions are nearly always at one school site, carefully chosen for caseload manageability.
- Students served range from grade school through high school.
- We accept a limited number of clinical fellows. Our supervision is documented as double to triple the ASHA standard, and is completed by SLPs with local expertise and a generous supervision budget.
- We welcome experienced SLPs; whether new to California or growing a family/private practice.
- We’re flexible with the number of hours & days worked, with part and full-time positions available.
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology, or be within one semester of graduation
- We periodically have SLPA positions available for licensed assistants.
WHO WE ARE
- Medium-sized practice owned and managed by two speech pathologists in this local area.
- 30 year history of providing evidence-based services to schools.
- Positions within districts and nonpublic schools, carefully vetted for manageability.
- Administrators routinely rate our clinicians at 9+ on a 10 point satisfaction scale.
BEGINNING YOUR JOB SEARCH?
We recommend that you visit our website for helpful resources on choosing a superior clinical fellowship, moving to California with your CCCs, and beginning your clinical practice with excellence.
TO APPLY OR INVESTIGATE
We chose clinicians who are excited about their profession, dedicated to their educational team, and creative in supporting their students and families. Is this you?
- Submit your resume through Handshake, or directly through our website.
- Louise Valente, Director of Staffing, would also be happy to speak/email with you directly.