At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
General Administration or “G&A” is a “catch all” term for several departments that support the company:
- Finance works to support the company by tracking expenses, payroll, and any other costs associated with running the business.
- People Team is dedicated to our employee population – they recruit, help navigate benefits, and invest in employee development.
- Marketing helps sell our products by coming up with graphics, logos, messaging and more.
- Legal works to protect our intellectual property by making sure our processes are aligned with local policy throughout the world.
- Corporate Communications works to ensure a two way flow of information internally and externally, across all areas and levels of the company.
Our LEAP program is designed to help New Graduates transition from university into their first career and build the critical skills necessary to be successful in their roles and the organization.
The program is a mix of professional development opportunities and community building activities including learning series, mentorships, shadowing opportunities, social events, and more.
- BS degree in relevant field
- Interest in Cyber Security and learning about the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with G Suite
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.