At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Global Talent Development Marketing & Communications Intern, you will play an important role in the delivery of world-class learning content to Palo Alto Networks employees.
The ideal Intern candidate will have an interest in marketing, communications, learning and enablement.
We are looking for a motivated, intelligent, hardworking and creative intern to work with our FLEXLearn team who is responsible for delivering consistent and effective learning globally to enable the organization to elevate performance.
Our global internship program trains the next generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering, and marketing. Interns and recent graduates can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
- Gain exposure to senior-level decision-making and the chance to create relationships with people across the entire organization and beyond
- Play an important role in the success of learning projects by designing and developing marketing and comms strategies for key strategic programs
- Contributing to the design of training and education resources
- Use a variety of communications channels to reach employees
- Ability to create engaging and impactful communications
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to work effectively both individually and as a member of a team
- Strong visual design skills
- Experience or willingness to learn tools including PowerPoint, Google Slides, Adobe Illustrator and eLearning development tools
- To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall
- You must have the authorization to work within the United States.
The FLEXLearn team was formed two years ago, with the mission to create a world-class learning platform for all Palo Alto Networks employees. In that time, the team has grown to 15 people and has created thousands of learning activities, including eLearning, workshops, video and audio productions.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.