At Palo Alto Networks’ everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and were looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Partner with Palo Alto Networks Account and Sales Team to onboard new Palo Alto Networks Customer Advocates to expand our available network of public and private references.
Reporting to the Customer Reference Manager, the Customer Advocacy Recruitment Specialist will update Palo Alto Networks Global Customer Advocacy Platform (The Platform) from internal Sales/Account Manager information and interviews to identify new Customer Advocates. They will also be responsible for fulfilling various Sales and Marketing requests.
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
Own the end-to-end process of identifying new candidates for our vital customer advocacy program and related activities. Develop strong relationships with members of our sales and marketing teams in order to progress these efforts, while maintaining our foundational program backbone.
Actions you will be responsible for include:
- Migrating new customers, and new major closed deals from SalesForce.com to The Platform
- Accepting new customer nominations and follow up with Account/Sales Managers to fill in missing information in The Platform
- Tracking recruitment efforts in The Platform “Track Recruitment” module
- Populating new and existing customer and implementation profiles from Sales and Account Manager interviews
- Documenting agreed customer participation in The Platform
- Updating customer contact information in The Platform
- Advising the Customer Asset Team and the Go-to-Market spokesperson for customers agreeing to become a public reference for case study or video. Provide a summary profile based on information from The Platform with each notification
- Working with Analyst Relations and our Go-to-Markets to reach out to Account Managers to fulfill Analyst requests (customer Interview, customer survey, TEI=Total Economic Impact customer interview)
- Monitoring and fulfil Sales requests to fulfill RFP requirements (Name Drop, peer-to-peer, reference asset), and populate The Platform “Requests” module with all activity including customer fulfillment
- Securing speakers and spokespersons as needed for Sales and Marketing events. Populate The Platform to tack customer participation
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong computer skills with database management a plus; familiarity with Google Suite
- Sound judgement and relationship skills
- Experience using relationship management databases a plus
- To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall
- You must have the authorization to work within the United States. Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.