At Palo Alto Networks’ everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Become an expert content marketer as you learn to translate strategies into planning, execution, and optimization of content for the Technology Partner Team. You’ll work cross-functionally and with external partners to drive content from creative brief to publication.
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other interns, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
- Develop and maintain a content plan for technology partners (ISVs), and execute against the plan – these are partners with whom we do technical integrations and develop Co-Sell solutions.
- Manage content production, working closely with the technology partner team, partners, product managers, product marketers, the in-house creative team, and external agencies
- Communicate and manage review cycles with multiple stakeholders and subject matter experts and efficiently manage production schedules to complete content on time and on budget
- Maintain and enforce brand and editorial guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Organized thinker, classically trained in the importance of starting with a solid outline and/or a clear, concise creative brief, depending on the need
- Passion for creating customer-centric content across the buyer’s journey
- Interest in communicating complex technical information in easily understandable writing
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of team members across different functions
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience writing/producing content for B2B high tech products
- Persona-based content marketing experience
To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall
You must have the authorization to work within the United States. Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Our Technology Partnerships team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in Tech Partnerships at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.