At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The co-op/intern is a member of the Quantitative Strategies Group and will help with the department’s research, portfolio construction and trading capabilities.
- Use cutting-edge software and AWS cloud services to aid in innovative research studies, such as applying natural language processing to generate investment ideas.
- Support the team’s quantitative investment process by collecting, cleaning, processing and analyzing large datasets.
- Work with our trading desk to help with workflow automation, data processing and general support for the ESG portfolio management team.
- Help guide portfolio decisions by analyzing portfolio risk exposures, assessing drivers of portfolio performance and researching market conditions.
- Drive a long-term research project with supervision and support from the team’s portfolio managers and quantitative analysts.
- Progress toward an undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science, Data Science or a STEM program.
- Demonstrated interest in investments and quantitative investment research.
- Strong analytic background, with applicable experience using large datasets.
- Knowledge of fixed income markets plus.
- Python, R, C# or other object oriented programing a plus.
- SQL Server, MySql or other database experience a plus.
- NLP, Machine Learning or AI knowledge a plus.