Job Title: Business Development Representative
Salary: $45,000 ($60k OTE)
One of the world’s largest independent consultancies, Leyton rewards those who innovates. From their offices in Canada and the States, Leyton’s rapid North American growth has seen them expand upon their already considerable European presence.
Although this is only their inaugural year with a stateside presence, already they’re looking to treble the size of the sales team given their success and further capacity for growth! Leyton’s SVP of Sales in the US started as a BDR in the UK only a few years ago – the scope open to you for progression and growth is truly massive.
New joiners in Boston are at a distinct advantage – the agile nature and slightly smaller (but rapidly growing) size of the enterprise offers real opportunity for candidates to rapidly build a career in consultative sales.
The Business Development Representative role with Leyton is very much like opening up your own new business. You will enjoy significant autonomy, and the opportunity to generate opportunities across a variety of different industries.
Business Development Representative Package:
– A competitive basic salary of $45,000
– Y1 OTE of between $60k
– Continuous training
– 401(k) package
– Private medical options available
– Lucrative bonuses and incentive schemes
– Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
– Excellent scope for progression with a market leading enterprise
Business Development Representative Role:
– Strategically identify opportunities in new areas and undertake research as to where Leyton can uncover new streams of revenue
– Proactively target new organisations over the phone and via email with the view to securing new business meetings across the country, educating prospects on the Leyton offering
– Carve out a path into brand new sectors for the firm to work within!
– Manage your own pipeline of business independently, whilst liaising with other members of the Business Development team in order to capitalise on as many avenues of potential business as possible
– Act as a champion of the Leyton brand when speaking to potential customers
Business Development Representative:
– College educated (Full Bachelor’s degree)
– Comfortable in a target driven environment
– Ambitious and driven
– Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)