Your enthusiasm for collaborating makes you a vital part of our team
Collaboration can stimulate your best thinking and sparks the best in everyone you work with. You’re open to different perspectives and helping to synthesize them into solid solutions. We value your ability to work with people with different points of view to reach solutions that everybody understands and respects. You will be a boon to our workplace.
Welcoming different perspectives, like yours, is one of our strongest attributes
We’re a community of individuals with different points of view who enjoy opportunities to share our skills and ideas. We genuinely value people who will articulate their perspectives while respecting those of others. We value diversity, so here, you will find no limits to your professional growth. We will welcome you into the stimulating process of exchanging ideas for personal and professional growth.
This full-time role, at our Fort Walton Beach, FL location, will be supporting Parsons’ Electronic Security System(ESS) and Utility Monitoring and Control System(UMCS) contracts with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. All tasks will be related to managing the installation, implementation, maintenance, and service of these systems.
– Providing support in various Project Management tasks including, but not limited to, Survey/Design, Pricing, Scheduling, Submittals, Documentation and Document control.
– Assisting in receiving work request, pricing, and generating service orders.
– Assisting by working with our in-house management information system tracking the work we do.
– Assisting with the quality management system and implementing improvements to our processes as a result of the analysis.
– Expediting processing of documentation.
Qualifications – External Qualifications
– Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, or Project Management
– Proficient with Microsoft Suite of programs; advanced knowledge of Excel preferred
– Demonstrated oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
– Self-starter that can implement and follow written procedures/guidelines.
– Flexibility to respond to urgent project requests and/or changing priorities.
Organizations win or lose based on customers’ experiences. Join a winner!
We aim for more than customers — we want loyal advocates. Moreover, we throw ourselves into achieving that goal by giving people more than they expect. We’re a driven bunch, but we love doing it, and our customers can tell that we do. Our diverse staff is empowered to shape their futures and ours in a welcoming environment filled with opportunity. Join us.
Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified and clearable personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster relief programs both here and around the globe. We excel in delivering to mission-critical expectations. Parsons makes the world a safer place.