Partnership for Children of Essex (PCE) is looking for a motivated and creative summer marketing intern. The Marketing Intern role will provide a unique and exciting opportunity to assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns. This internship will be a part-time, unpaid opportunity that will last approximately 10 weeks.
What you get to do each day:
· Collaborate on content for newsletter and social media
· Propose and design creative graphics for marketing campaigns
· Marketing research and support
· Participate in community engagement efforts
· Other projects as assigned
What you bring to the role:
· You’re a great communicator and have a creative mind
· You’re results oriented
· You’re all about the details
· You’re a team player and want to learn
· You’re a wiz with social media, Constant Contact, Canva and all those other Microsoft programs
The Partnership for Children of Essex (PCE) is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating a pathway for hope and improving the quality of life for youth and their families.
PCE is An Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/D/V
Check us out at www.pcenj.org