Partnership to End Addiction is a national nonprofit uniquely positioned to reach, engage and help families impacted by addiction. With decades of experience in research, direct service, communications and partnership-building, we provide families with personalized support and resources — while mobilizing policymakers, researchers and health care professionals to better address addiction systemically on a national scale. For more information, visit www.drugfree.org.
We are looking for a part-time (1-2 day/week) assistant to work temporarily for 3-6 months between the Marketing and Finance teams to support our media monitoring data gathering and reporting exercises. This is an entry level opportunity for a candidate who is interested in gaining experience in media, marketing and/or finance, while contributing towards Partnership’s impactful mission.
- Work with Finance and Marketing to gather and maintain up-to-date media audit information and documentation
- Trouble shoot questions/data requests related to 2020 audit
- Compile YTD 2021 audit information and produce ongoing weekly updates
- Liaise with a number of data sources, including first persons, Kantar BVS, Horizon Media, Facebook and SRDS
- Review daily print editions of NY Post, NY Times and Wall Street Journal for ad placements and document
- Maintain library of images and other files related to distributed media
- Strong organizational, communication and quantitative skills, with proficiency in analysis and Excel
- Interest in media, marketing or finance
- Ability to work well independently while surfacing necessary questions and concerns
Note: We are temporarily teleworking during the COVID-19 pandemic. When we return to in-office work, the Assistant will work in our NYC office.
Cover letter, resume and pay expectations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partnership to End Addiction is an equal opportunity employer.