The Behavior Consultant-ABA services consist of clinical direction of services to a child, youth or young adult; development and revision of the Individualized Treatment Plan (ITP); oversight of the implementation of the ITP and consultation with a child’s, youth’s or young adult’s treatment team regarding the ITP.
Position details: Daylight & after school/early evening hours may vary based on assigned consumers.
Job responsibilities of the Behavior Consultant-ABA:
- Leads and directs individualized treatment
- Provides treatment of the whole person
- Consults with all members of the treatment team to ensure plan participation
- Monitors individualized consumer-drive data to address consumer needs
- Supervises response to emergency/crisis situations with team members and consumers
- Participates in required meetings, evaluations, supervision and trainings
- Completes all required clinical documentation
- Maintains assigned, planned schedule
- Maintains a commitment to professional development
- Adheres to professional and ethical interaction policies and procedures
- Supports on-going and future business needs
- Masters degree required AND
- Licensed in this Commonwealth as a:
- Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner with a mental health certification (CRNP)
- Clinical Social Worker(LCSW)
- Social Worker (LSW)
- Behavior Specialist (LBS)
- or other professional with a scope of practice that includes overseeing the provision of ABA services
AND one of the following:
- 1 year of full time experience providing ABA services and 12 credits of ABA
- 1 year of full time or equivalent experience providing ABA services under BCBA supervision.
****Licensed Psychologist in this Commonwealth and have a minimum of 1 year of full-time experience in providing clinical oversight of an ABA program and a minimum of 40 hours of training related to ABA approved by the Department or provided by a continuing education provider approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
About Family Behavioral Resources: We work in local schools, homes, and communities servicing children with diagnosed behavioral and mental health disorders. We also provide Outpatient Mental Health Therapy in numerous locations throughout the state of PA and in Ohio. Our mission is to empower people to improve their lives by providing the highest quality behavioral health care.
FBR is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, union membership, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, AIDS or HIV status, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Compensation: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour