Who are we?
We are a mission-driven team passionate about connecting patients with potentially life-saving clinical trials. We work directly with experts in the pharmaceutical industry, helping them enroll and engage with patients every single day.
We also love our team! We are collaborative and open to new ideas, take on initiatives outside our specific role, and step in wherever help is needed. We also know how to have fun. From celebrating the little wins everyday to team happy hours and (virtual) escape rooms, it is important to us to stay connected with each other outside of the daily grind.
We are also passionate about building an inclusive culture that promotes and values diversity both within our team and across the communities we work with. We want everyone, from any background, to be able to bring their whole self to work and to feel comfortable, heard, and supported.
We are proud of being a young company with a startup mentality. We fail fast, we adapt and we grow. If you enjoy a fast-paced, challenging environment and are open to putting on multiple hats, then PatientWing is the place for you.
What will you do?
In your role, you will build relationships and trust with patients throughout their enrollment journey. Here’s the nitty gritty:
- Phone screen patients to determine their eligibility in a clinical trial
- Empower patients to make an informed decision about their participation in the clinical trial by answering their questions and explaining next steps
- Develop working relationships with study coordinators at research sites
- Serve as the liaison between patients and research sites to register patients and schedule screening visits
- Manage patient profiles, including updating patient information and statuses
- Work closely with project managers on a project to ensure we meet and exceed our enrollment targets.
Who are YOU?
The boring stuff (you’ll notice, the list is short!):
- You are a current student or a recent college graduate in the medical sciences
- (Bonus) You have experience in the medical space
The fun stuff:
- You are passionate about healthcare and our mission
- You are over-the-top organized (your closet may or may not be color-coded)
- The littel details matter, typos included
- Making conversation with strangers over the phone? No problem! Connecting with people is your bread and butter
- You want to work in a dynamic, startup environment
- (Bonus points) You love coffee ☕️
Does this sound like you? We are looking for individuals who come from diverse backgrounds and are excited to bring their unique perspective to the Patient Enrollment Center Team.