Are you interested in perfecting computer after-sales? As a Return Tech Support at PConline365, you will join our growing team responsible for coordinating returns and participating in teamwork and collaboration. There are two employment status available: part-time and full-time. The working hours for full-time are Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm while part-time employees are required to work for more than 15 hours a week. The probation period is one month, and the base salary is $15-20 per hour with a monthly bonus ranging from 0~10%.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to:
- Organize the computers that need to be returned to the manufacturer on the same day
- Contact the manufacturer for repair according to the information on the return record sheet, follow up and record
- Organize the computers returned from the manufacturer and put them back in the corresponding original boxes
- Interface with the Warehousing Department, pick up and return packages to the manufacturer in time, and handle the packaging boxes
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Communicate with others in the team and complete work efficiently
- Provide timely feedback on problems encountered in work
- Analyze the causes and propose solutions of the problems encountered
- May be assigned and invited to participate in other projects and tasks based on business needs
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants from all majors are welcomed. Excellent learning abilities are required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or Google Workplace is required.
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment is expected.
- Excellent skills in customer service, basic computer knowledge, communication and attention to detail are required.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks are required.
- Experience in cross-functional teams and diverse groups is preferred.
- We are open to accepting candidates with OPT/CPT.
- We are open to provide support for the selected talent to pursue various certifications.
- The company will provide all the training needed to complete the job.
- After training, you need to meet the basic requirements of the work: on average, complete at least one computer per hour for the end-to-end processing (including packing, picking up and sending, shipping, etc.)
- There is a one-month probationary period.