The Supply Chain: Operations Lead role is a unique opportunity to gain experience in a reverse logistics and asset recovery environment. This Supply Chain: Operations Lead role will collaborate with a team of motivated mentors.
· Assist in planning and organizing departmental goals
· Help with determining and meeting KPI’s
· Maintain working knowledge of all processes and policies
· Support department leaders in inspecting finished products to ensure quality
· Help promote safety guidelines, cleanliness and security standards in the warehouse
· Communicate and cooperate with team members and leadership
Qualifications and Skills:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
· Must know MS Excel
· Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred
· Have good oral and written communication skills
· Capable of standing and walking for prolonged periods of time and able to lift and carry weights up to 20 pounds.