The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for supporting Peloton’s ongoing talent needs by managing end to end interview cycles and delivering a positive, consistent experience for our candidates. You’ll utilize strong communication, attention to detail and organization skills to schedule a high volume of interviews for our campus and internal mobility recruitment teams.
- Coordinate a high volume of complex phone and video onsite interviews, organize the logistics of virtual assessment days, and communicate with the candidates throughout the entire process.
- Track and prioritize requests while monitoring sensitive timelines, deadlines and confidential materials.
- Deliver an exemplary experience for candidates at every stage of the process from application to offer.
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools and ATS (Greenhouse).
- Contribute to projects that positively impact the candidate experience.
- Passionate about creating Members First experiences.
- Experience in campus recruitment coordination.
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.