A Penske Part-Time Rental Representative is perfect for a driven individual who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and must have the desire to improve their skills. You will be actively involved with the sales, administrative, service, and operations teams. This is an excellent Entry Level opportunity to begin an exciting career with the nation’s leading transportation company.
This is a Part-Time position, generally planned for 15-25 hours per week.
This position is located at the Penske facility at 2364 South Clinton Ave. in South Plainfield, NJ.
- At least 6 months of retail sales and/or customer service experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual, Spanish, preferred
- Ability to make independent decisions, work well in a team environment, customer service skills, organizational skills, and a positive attitude are required.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Valid Driver’s License required, as is the ability and willingness to drive Penske vehicles, up to and including a 26′ box truck
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, travel as necessary, accurately complete Penske’s employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.