As an Administrative Assistant, your work will have a direct and major impact at PeopleShare. You will be working closely with our Director of Corporate Initiatives on projects, research, and compiling data to support our grant application process. You will be responsible for the quality and timeliness of gathering and submitting grant application records and employee data, which will require a high level of attention to detail. You will also be responsible for helping to providing support to the Director of Corporate Initiatives to manage project timelines and ensure key milestones are met on-time.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the Director of Corporate Initiatives with projects and research.
- Check emails and respond accordingly.
- Answer phone calls, assist callers with providing accurate information.
- Enter documentation into PeopleShare database.
- Complete and submit grant applications, and compile and submit data and employee records.
- Coordinate projects, paperwork, and ensure key tasks are completed before deadlines.
- Maintain records in an organized fashion.
- Assist in all general administrative duties and other duties as required.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of administrative assistant or project coordination experience which involved compiling and managing large amounts of data and records.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot as the needs of the business change.
- Ability to coordinate projects with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent proofreading abilities.
- Growth mindset; eager to receive candid feedback.
- Ability to maintain a positive demeaner despite working under time pressure.
- Ability to discretely handle and maintain confidential records and information.
- Ability to create, manipulate and maintain databases.
- Ability to produce error-free work and to adapt quickly to new work assignments and situations.