Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Demand Planner to join our CSCA Center of Excellence Supply Chain Team in Allegan MI.
Responsible for maintaining a robust SKU forecast for assigned customers, documenting assumptions and key drivers. This role will analyze customer point of sale information, market trends, customer inventory levels, historical shipments and other forward looking inputs to develop the forecast. Lead customer forecast review meetings to gain alignment from key cross functional team members. Responsible for reviewing metrics and KPIs to improve forecast accuracy and work towards eliminating bias in the forecast.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain Management, or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of forecast/demand related analytical experience required
- Ability to develop and apply forecasting methods with complex inputs from a variety of sources
- Demonstrated success in a position requiring detailed analytical activity as well as summarizing results for leadership with effective written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated process improvement skillset with experience driving improvements with cross functional teams
- Excellent ability to obtain and analyze data, work independently and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software and experience with APO or other forecasting software preferred
- Demonstrated interpersonal and relational skills with the ability to effectively work with leadership
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal customers and influence without authority
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining a robust SKU forecast for assigned customers in $’s, units and volume. This role will analyze market dynamics, customer specific POS, new/lost business, constraints and promotional opportunities to recommend a forecast and gain consensus from cross functional teams.
- Provides robust analysis ensuring assumptions and insights are understood, highlighting gaps & exceptions for ease of decision making.
- Drives improvement of forecast accuracy, eliminates bias and strives to understand variation impacting results. Ensures that root cause analysis and corrective actions are completed.
- Leads monthly customer forecast review meetings for assigned customers
- Drives consistency throughout the process and gains alignment from all key stakeholders
- Other responsibilities may include process improvement initiatives, training, KPI reporting, etc.