About PerSoN Clinic:
We are PerSoN, a digital health startup unicorn. We created PerSoN to support the most vulnerable patients who are suffering from multi-chronic conditions. PerSoN enables caregivers to provide their patients with a continuum of support through the PerSoN virtual care platform.
We are looking for a Motivated, Creative, and the Change Maker candidate for the position of Mobile Application Developer.
You want to be part of a team aiming to change the health system, and you are willing to work smart and hard to be part of the next revolutionary company that will change our health system for better. Our innovative virtual care platform is the future of our health industry and is at the forefront of the battle to stem the spread of COVID-19 in hospitals and health systems.
Maryland ( preferable) , Remote
The Role (Mobile Application Developer) :
The Mobile Application Developer provides technical support to PerSoN’s Product Engineering in developing mobile applications, preferably full-stack. This role understands the principles of enterprise solutions, UI/UX, automated data processing, and data management. The Mobile Application Developer directly takes part in the design, development, and testing of tools that are integral parts of patient-centric analytical products.
In an agile and fast-paced environment, the role engages in projects that need Java, Objective C, SQL, and in-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms, security, cloud-deployment, and frameworks such as MVC and Spring.
● Write clean, self-documenting code that follows best practices and design patterns.
● Collaborate with business users, managers, and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions
● Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems
● Provide creative ideas to improve our product and technology
● Think beyond the specifics of a ticket to delight customers or grow the business
● Define best-practices and architectural leadership to our framework
● Be a self-starter that can, at times, take the initiative and execute projects with little direction.
Reporting to the CTO and co-founder, you will be joining our US-based team. You will be instrumental in setting up the processes and overall culture of our future engineering team as it grows. You are a strong mobile developer on the path of becoming a team leader. You are open to working with the right offshore talent. Most importantly, you desire to work in a startup from the ground up, making a real-world impact. You feel your work must have an impact on the product and the business. You love to learn and equally love to share your knowledge with others. You are a great communicator, and you take care to understand before making yourself understood. You enjoy trying new frameworks and libraries.
● Proven experience in designing, building and testing high-quality, secure web applications
● Strong programming skills with experience in multiple modern frameworks, experience with Closure a plus
● In-depth experience with agile methodologies and automated testing and TDD
● Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, comfort with ambiguity
● Experience with designing, building and testing high-quality web applications
● Experience with Web Security and HIPAA Regulation Experience a plus
● Familiarity with data structures, relational databases, cloud infrastructure, experience with Postgres a plus
● Excellent communication and listening skills, the ability to persuade and influence others
● Experience working with 3rd party APIs
● Experience with AWS a plus, aptitude to learn a must
● Eligible to work in the United States