Analyst / Consultant – Cloud Technology Cloud Technology
(Princeton, New Jersey)
Princeton, New Jersey. However, given the Pandemic, you can work remotely from any location
until we resume normal business practices.
The Consultant is responsible for developing, maintaining cloud databases for PharmaACE’s clients at a major pharmaceutical company. The Consultant will work directly with customers in the cross functional teams. The position involves managing client relationships, interaction with and presentations to high-level management at PharmaACE and its client stakeholders. Experience with IQVIA or Symphony data is highly preferred. Working knowledge of patient level data is a plus.
- Operate as a full-time consultant on an on-site engagement with a major Pharmaceutical company
- Engage in AWS database administration and helping clients to provide access as required
- Should be able to maintain all AWS infrastructural related work
- Migrating data from on premises to cloud based
- Comparing new and old datasets, QC Steps, flagging differential
- Estimate costs of various platform and suggest the best
- Implement best practices
- Bachelor/Masters in Technology or similar stream
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience in cloud technologies
- US market experience is preferred
- Strategic thinking, collaboration and strong communication skills are required
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to resolve issues virtually
- Strong presentation and project management skills, i.e., the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and requirements simultaneously, are required.
- Experience in enterprise level security, network and systems management
- Knowledge on various cloud technologies like Azure, Google, Hadoop etc is added advantage
- Create and maintain user’s account, profiles, security
- Managing routine backups, scheduling jobs