The Philadelphia Eagles, Super Bowl LII Champions, are known as one of the more progressive organizations in professional sports and have come to be considered one of the most storied sports franchises in history. As an organization the Philadelphia Eagles is both an exciting and demanding place to work fueled by passion, dedication, and a commitment on and off the field. We take our responsibility to the community seriously; the Eagles aim to make an impact in the Greater Philadelphia area. To give back to the community, the Eagles have developed programs that provide support to those whose need it most through Eagles Autism Foundation (EAF) and Eagles in the Community. In addition, we are an environmental leader with our Go Green Program.
The executive offices are in the NovaCare Complex. This spectacular 108,000-square-foot-facility offers the very best in terms of space, amenities, care, and effort put forth for the players, coaches, and staff.
Lincoln Financial Field is one of the premier sports and entertainment facilities in the United States. In addition to being the home of the Philadelphia Eagles, the stadium plays host to numerous other events, providing an unmatched spectator experience for over 65,000 fans. Lincoln Financial Field is maintained and managed by professionals working together to provide the highest quality sports and entertainment experience in a safe, clean, and friendly environment.
The Corporate Partner Activation Intern will enhance their education by working under the direct supervision of and learning from the Corporate Partner Activation team of the Philadelphia Eagles. This position will work directly with the Corporate Partner Activation Department of the Philadelphia Eagles in coordinating overall corporate partnership servicing. This is a full-time position for a duration of 10 months. The internship pays $12 per hour plus time and a half for overtime (any hours worked over 40 per week). The position will be based in Philadelphia. Relocation expenses are the responsibility of the intern.
The Corporate Partner Activation Intern will be under the close supervision of the VP of Corporate Partner Activation and the Director of Partner Activation of the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Use the Philadelphia Eagles internship as an avenue to learn and improve sports marketing and event skills
- Assist in assuring full and quality execution of partnership contract benefits
- Assist with preparation and execution of events (often on nights and weekends)
- Assist with execution of game day activities including in-game promotions
- Assist with Training Camp elements & events (weekends)
- Assist in the development and execution of Partner promotions and programs
- Assist in writing and preparing Action Plans and end of the year Partner Recaps
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and research projects
- Perform additional duties assigned by all members of the Corporate Partner Activation team on a daily basis
- Bachelors Degree (must be a 2020 or 2021 graduate)
- Daily, reliable transportation in order to conduct business in the Tri-State Area
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Work ethic & highly motivated
- Ability to work nights & weekends
- Willingness to assist other departments when necessary
- Ability to multi-task
- Event experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects